Sunday, May 23, 2010

Play Date w/ B

I was the baby in the family. Not only amongst my mom and dad but out of all my cousins as well. I always felt there were YEARS between me and my cousin next closest to me in age. As I got older I realized B and I were only 2 years apart. As children we saw each other often but didn't have much in common. As adults we have become good friends and his wife, A, is a very dear friend of mine. So when I learned she was pregnant and our due dates were only 6 weeks apart, I was beyond thrilled! Cole was going to have a cousin to grow up with. A and I try to get together often so we can have some girl time but also to let the boys play. Since my bed rest has been lifted some B and A invited me over to their house for a play date. All I had to do was show up and they would help with Cole. How could I pass that up! Cole and I spent 4+ hours playing indoors, outdoors and sharing toys.

Cole is taking the food off his plate and putting it on B's Cole thought is was funny he was caught in the act
Sharing a little jiuce
Aunt A pushing the boys on B's bike

Cole taking a dip in their pool Tent with bounce balls inside. The boys were in HEAVEN!! I guess he was thirsty

Aunt A, hurry up and peel that orange. We're straving boys!!

1 comment: