Monday, October 5, 2009

Some fun recent 1st...

Cole no longer is eating baby food. He is a big boy eating tons of veggies, fruits and meat.

Cole likes to cruise the house with his new walker/scooter

If ever my son goes missing in the house 9 out of 10 times he is under a sink. Notice we no longer have any items under the sink?!?!

Cole at PretendPlay pretending to be a farmer. He had a great time playing with his friend C. They cruised the place and found many things to play with.
Cole at his first birthday party, which happened to be a costume party, and his first time in a bounce house. He couldn't get enough time in the bounce house. He giggled and crawled the whole time.

He has taught himself how to open the cabinets. I think it is time we baby proof.

Cole is watching Brian wash the patio. This isn't a first but the picture was to cute to not post :)

Cole enjoying his first golf club. We opted for a plastic club as his first to preserve our floors as much as possible. I know it won't be long now until he'll have his own set or irons.

This first time I put shoes on Cole. He wasn't to sure what to think of them.

Mommy needed to clean the kitchen so what did I do? I opened the tup-o-ware drawer and let Cole do as much damage as a 7 month old can do.

Three days after Cole started crawling he was not happen with just cruising around the living room. Nope, my son wanted to conquer the stairs. So being the good mommy I am, I let him!

Cole's first sip of soda, compliments of daddy!

Cole practicing his stair climbing three days after learning to crawl. I have a feeling I'm in a lot of trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment