Monday, October 5, 2009

Visiting Texas and Memphis

Cole was a little traveler this summer. His first visit was to Dallas, Texas to visit his great grandfather, grandfather, aunts, uncle, cousins and some of my friends.

I was a little worried when I heard our flight had been delayed 4 hours due to mechanical difficulty but Cole was a trooper the entire time. The staff even commented we could fly with them anytime and held Cole as much as I would let them.


Cole buckeled into the seat next to me.


Waiting for our plane to get fixed

Taking a quick nap before we board our flight


When we got to Texas we had great times visiting our friends and family. Cole had a blast playing with his cousins, going swimming and visting the aquarium.

**Still working on this post**

No comments:

Post a Comment