Saturday, December 4, 2010

Running Weight Loss Monthly Update

November 1st Weigh In-  157lbs
December 1st Weigh In - 154lbs

I have to admit that I think the Dec 1st weigh in was a little bit of luck.  I have been fluctuating between 153 and 157 all month and on Dec 1, I just happen to weigh 154.  

I am still going strong with reducing the amount of soda I drink.  In the last month I've had, maybe, a dozen sodas.  Which before giving soda up, I was drinking a dozen a week.  I am very proud to admit that I not only made the seven day goal but went 10 days with no soda.  Now, I have one occasionally and that typically is following after a long night with the boys and I need something to get me through to nap time :)

Cardio Stats for Nov:
Walk - 8.2 miles
Elliptical - 13.6 miles
Run - 19.1 miles
Total - 40.9 miles

December 04, I officially started my third marathon training schedule.  Wish me luck.  I will be back next month to report my Dec numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment