Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ready for Spring

I try so hard to remember to post blogs regularly.  As you can tell, my desire does not match reality.  There are days I start to write then life happens!  Someone is crying, hungry, has a dirty diaper, a play date is scheduled, dinner needs to get started, train for my marathon, play with the kids, sleep, talk to my husband, clean the house, do laundry, be a friend and so on.  Anyways, the reason I'm ready for Spring is on top of the list of stuff above Cole and Greyson have been really sick this past month.  Our house has had the flu, RSV, ear infections and sinus infections.  I'm ready for the constant warm weather, no runny noses, swimming pools and minimal colds. 

Come on Spring!

Greyson enjoying the jumper

Everything must past the taste test first

Free labor!

Cole has discovered the rope swings below out house.  He has SOOO much fun playing on them

CATCH!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Summer and no sicknesses!! Jack was all smiles when he saw this pictures of Cole. He said he wants to play with him!

    ReplyDelete