Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday

I feel so blessed to have the family and friends that I do in my life. Today was my birthday and it was an amazing day. I started my day off with a chocolate chip cookie and a mountain dew (no judging it was my birthday). Yes, the breakfast of champions :) I then went to Kohl's and bought all the bathroom pieces for Cole bathroom set. He picked a monster theme that matches his edgy red walls. After Kohl's, Cole and I hung out till Brian got home. The fact Brian made it home before 7:30 was gift enough for me; however, he ended up surprising me with the camera that I have been dreaming about for the past few months. Before I had a chance to start playing with my camera we went to dinner with our close friends "A" and "O". We ate fabulous Mexican food and had a blast visiting. Once we got home I was able to start playing with my new camera. Neither Cole nor Zabdack would sit still long enough for me to take a picture but I figure I have a life time to take their pictures!

Thank you to all who contacted me to wish me a Happy Birthday. I am so bless that you are in my life. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment