Monday, December 14, 2009

Memphis Bound...

Visiting my sister and her family is something that is a must for me! I want our kids to know each other, be friends and grow up together. So for 2 weeks, I called Memphis my home.

Cole and I were NOT adequately prepared for the weather! I knew Memphis was going to be cold but I don't have any cold weather clothes. So, one of the first things we did after we landed was go shopping for warm clothes for Cole! I loved this hat on him!!
My sisters MIL let us borrow her highchair; however, I think is older than I am. There were no straps and no middle piece to hold him in. He kept slipping while eating so he came up with a solution all on his own. He would put his toes on the highchair tray and hold on for dear life! He never fell out and eat 3 meals a day for 2 weeks.
His cousins were teaching him to build with Lego's. He mostly destroyed their creations but they didn't care. They enjoyed spending lots of time with Cole.
Bath time hair is always fun!
What can be more fun than building, playing in and then destroying a fort with your cousins?!?!? NOTHING!!
I always take a picture of my sisters kids the day before I leave. It was nice that this picture now includes a child of mine. We miss our Memphis family and can't wait to go back. I think next time we'll go in the Spring when it is not to hot or cold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment