Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving

Brian, Cole and I decided to pack up and visit our family in Texas for Cole's 1st Thanksgiving. We arrived in Texas on the 24th and spent 4 wonderful days visiting great grandpa, grandpa, his aunt, uncle and beautiful cousins!


While we were visiting, I think Cole's favorite part was his great grandfathers train community setup in his house. He spent a long time with his PawPaw watching the trains go by

On Thanksgiving Day I joined "T" and the girls on an 8 mile Forth Worth Turkey trot. One of my closest friends was able to join us on the run. After the first half mile trying to dodge people "S" and I were able to catch up on life. It was nice to spend 2 hours talking to an old friend while getting in a workout! All of us finished the race feeling ready for LOTS of good food.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our visit. I can't wait to go back.

One of my favorite pictures of Cole. He looked so dang cute in his Thanksgiving outfit.
PawPaw & Cole napping together :) I loved watching these moments with the two of them bonding!
Grandpa, daddy and Cole
Cole on his first carousel ride. Thank you PawPaw

Cole could not get enough of aunt T's sweet potatoes!

Our visit was short but the memories will last a lifetime. I am looking forward to our next visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment