Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Hair Cut


I couldn't ignore the fact that Cole's hair was an inch below his collar, hanging over his ears and starting to curl out. It was time, okay maybe a month or two late, for his first official haircut! I found a local kids hair cutting salon and Brian and I took Cole in. Unfortunately, on the way to the salon Cole fell asleep so being woken up to be put in the a car chair with a perfect stranger was a little more than he wanted to handle.


Daddy did a great job at getting him to laugh, at times, and I found a sucker to let him indulge in. After 15-20 minutes our baby boy had turned into a handsome toddler. He did cry most of the time but HE DID SURVIVE :)











His first haircut looks great and I couldn't be more proud of my little boy!









After Cole's hair was cut we decided to take him to the local petting zoo. It took Cole a little while to get used to all the animals running around him but with a little coaxing from daddy he was was to become "best" friends with anything that would sit still.








The petting zoo also had a train that daddy took Cole on. I think Cole liked being able to sit in his own car. He was all smiles as the train went round and round. After the petting zoo we had lunch at a great little Italian restaurant where Cole I shared many Eskimo kisses. Once we were home everyone took at nap. All and all it was a perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment