Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cole!

Where have the days, weeks, months and now years gone?!?!  I have been a mother for 2 years.  It doesn't seem like to 2 years but Cole is living proof :)

I have made mistakes, both good and bad decisions, I have questioned myself (almost daily) and I have laughed at myself all in the name of motherhood.  At the end of the day my son is healthy, mostly happy, loving and caring.  I think Brian and I are doing a decent job so far :)

Today for Cole's birthday we did a lot!  We had a play date with J at Central Park, then we went and picked out his birthday cupcake, then home for his nap and when he woke daddy surprised him with coming home early.  We decided to take Cole to Wasabi (equivalent to Benni Hana's) then home for cupcakes and presents.  

The cook at Wasbi was the best. He created fire bombs for Cole over and over to keep Cole engaged.  Cole ate with chopsticks and drank lots of soda (its his birthday).  

His drum set was a huge success.  We actually had a hard time getting him to bed tonight b/c all he wanted to do was play his drums. 

I hope you enjoy the video!

Happy Birthday, Cole!  Mommy and Daddy are beyond proud of the little man you are turning into.    

Happy Birthday, Cole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbNFDl4_gc4
Cole enjoying his drum set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo1VDi9-YmE


Greyson being cute on Cole's birthday

Cole watcing the fire bombs

Birthday Cupcakes are the best

Someone enjoyed their cupcake


My little drummer

action shot

2 comments: