Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Cole!

Cole has turned 1. WOW, where did the time go?!?! I have been so blessed to watch my son grow, learn, explore and be a boy! He is climbing all over the place. He has started to walk. He says mama, dada, more and nigh nigh (which I think means mine). Cole has brought so many laughs, smiles, joy and love into our home. I am so thankful for being blessed to be his mother!


On Cole's actual birthday Brian was out of town, so I packed him up and took him to great grandma's house for a mini celebration. I bought a small cake and we watched Cole have a sample of what was coming Saturday. As you can see below, he enjoyed his cake!

On the Saturday following his birthday we had a small birthday party. We had grandma's, grandpa and great grandma join the festivities! We ordered pizza and enjoyed each others company.
I think Cole enjoyed the balloons the most!
He would only wear the hat for a brief moment.
First chance at the cake...
Wow, look at all these colors on my hand :)
He needed a spoon to shovel in the cake.
YUMMY!!!
Great Grandma & Cole
Grandma & Cole
Grandma, Grandpa & Cole
Mommy, Daddy & Cole
Cole feeding mommy some cake....hhhmmmm
YAY! That was fun!
Cleanup time :)
All clean and ready for some presents

Daddy & Cole opening gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment