Saturday, November 13, 2010

2 Months Old

My Greyson is 2 months old already.  Why is it that pregnancy drags on so slowly but once they are here time seems to fly by?!?!?!  I can hardly remember the first month with Greyson home and now he's 2 months, WOW!  He is getting so big. 

At his 2 month check-up he weighed 12lbs 3oz (75th percentile) and he was 24.5" long (off the charts).  He endured and survived two shots and I have to admit I think Cole was a little relieved it was Greyson getting poked and prodded and not him for once. 

Greyson is full of smiles, and laughs.  He loves to make eye contact and he held.  I feel so blessed to have Greyson in my life.  I am truly blessed.

My cup runneth over!

Check out Greysons sweet voice :)  (I apologize for my annoying voice now!  Why do people talk like this to baby's?!?!)
http://www.youtube.com/user/BBCZS?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/QmD8gZAGQNk




No comments:

Post a Comment