Monday, November 29, 2010

Visit from Texas

Cole and Greyson are very lucky to have grandparents who love and adore them.  Several weeks ago Greyson met his grandfather, J and J's wife, A for the first time.  It was a wonderful visit filled with lots of hugs, kisses, spoiling of the boys and relaxing. 

We spent one afternoon at Balboa Island watching the seals play in the water, going on the ferris wheel and for carousel rides.  I can't believe I am 32 years old, have lived in Southern California my entire life and this was the first time I'd been to Balboa Island.  It was a ton of fun and Cole could not get enough of the ferris wheel. He kept asking for more.





We also spent one afternoon looking for the perfect toddler golf set, just like daddy's.  After some searching we found the perfect set.  Cole is getting better and better at hitting the ball.  I think my hardwood floors are the most thankful for the sudden coordination.  

Their visit was over way to fast and we miss them already.  Hopefully, we'll be back to Texas early next year.  Cole can't wait to spend some time with PawPaw and his ice cream obsession :)

1 comment: