Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aquarium of the Pacific

As Cole gets older I am trying to find different places to take him that will both entertain, educate, and exhaust him.  Okay, speaking frankly, my main requirement is what will exhaust him.  So when a fellow babyfit mom, who lives within driving distance, suggested we meet at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach I thought that was a brilliant idea. 


I really enjoy V's company.  She is funny, smart and witty.  This is something I have been lacking in my life since doing double diaper duty, talking baby talk to Greyson and getting an average of 4 to 5hrs a of sleep in a day (the sleep is not concurrent!).  V has two boys who have the same age gap as Cole and Greyson (21 months); however, her boys are now 4 and 2 (almost).  I enjoyed watching her boys interact because it is giving me insight to my life in 2 years.  I thought I was tired now...nope, nothing compares to the energy level of a 4 and 2 year old combined (and they are very well behaved kids!)   

The park...It was amazing!  Cole, P, and J ran from fish tank to fish tank completely into the fish.  Based on his reaction, I believe Cole's favorite exhibit was the sea lions.  He would've sat there all day watching them if we would have let him.  He also enjoyed chasing the birds and playing on the anchored boat that shoots water.  Based on how much fun Cole had we will be going back with daddy.       

 Greyson and Cole in their new stroller
 V, P, J & Cole watcing the fish
 Cole attempting to pet a sting ray

No comments:

Post a Comment