Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today Cole, Greyson, my mom and I headed to the Laguna Hills pumpkin patch. Last year Cole was only nine months old and not very mobile. We got a few pictures of him amongst pumpkins but nothing over the top. This year he was all over the place. He was ohhhh'ing and awwwww'ing at every turn. Cole used pumpkins to jump off of, he was fascinated with the llamas in the petting zoo, wanted to drive the tractors (he was an inch to short) and asked to ride the pony. I purchased a ticket for the pony ride thinking he'd last, maybe one second, WOW how my son proved me wrong. He couldn't get enough! If his horse stopped to let another child on a horse Cole would kick his horse in an attempt to get him moving. I was thrilled he was excited and enjoyed the pony ride.

Greyson did well for a one month old. He wanted to eat, sleep and briefly look around. It was nice having two sets of hands today.

On a side note, I cut 6" off my hair today. I am very happy with my hair cut and the length. Any takers willing to bet whether Brian notices or not :)  I'll let you know tomorrow...


 Getting Cole to sit still for a picture is nearly impossible these days!
Here piggy, piggy...

Poor Greyson.  I torture my children :)

 Cole on his first pony ride.  He loved his horse and wanted to keep going and going

This boy needs a tractor

Cole enjoying the petting zoo

Grandma Ann and Cole playing on the hay horses

No comments:

Post a Comment