Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let the running/weight loss begin

It's official, I have been released to workout again.  I couldn't be more excited.  After I had Cole my body bounced back on its own within 4 weeks post delivery.  With Greyson this isn't the case. I'm not sure if it is having 2 under 2 years or 6 months of no physical activity or a little bit of both.  All I can say is I have a muffin top for the first time in my life and I HATE IT! 

I have gone for 3 runs since I've been released and I started doing push ups, sit ups and lunges.  I have made a deal with myself that if I want to log into Facebook, I either need to do 30 situps or 30 lunges.  Lets see if this works.  I like to log into Facebook ;)

My goal is to run the 2011 San Diego marathon with my cousin S.  I want to get a time of 4hrs and 45mins.

I know most don't reveal their weight but I'm going to.  Really, isn't it *just* a number. 
Pre pregnancy - 144lbs
09/13 - 184lbs
10/30 - 157lbs
Goal -  140lbs

I have a ways to go to get to my goal.  I plan on holding myself accountable here for the world to read, see, mock or support me.  It will be challenging since I am nursing and crave anything that has 100% sugar but I will try and with working out, I'm hoping to see results within the next few weeks.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment