Monday, October 11, 2010

Greyson is a month old

I can't believe Greyson is a month old already.  How did a month go by so fast?!?!  He is such a great baby.   He gives me at least 5 to 6 hours a night to sleep and he is mostly happy during the day.  He also seems to enjoy getting out of the house to go to all of Cole's favorite places.  Thank goodness because Cole and I need to be on the move.  We don't do well trapped in the house.

I look at this little soul hat has picked me as a mother and I can't help but wonder how did I get so lucky!  I am truly blessed to have two amazing boys and a husband that loves us all unconditionally.


5 days old

1 week old

2 weeks old - I just love his grumpy old man look :)

3 weeks old

1 month old

1 month old

Cole and & Greyson (2 weeks old)

Cole and Greyson (1 month old)

No comments:

Post a Comment