Monday, October 18, 2010

Exhausted!

Having a 1yr old (almost two) and a one month old is exhausting. I knew it would be so I'm not complaining but some times it just needs to be said. I am learning how to divide my time between Cole and Greyson all the while trying to maintain a house, my marriage and my friendships. Some days I close shop, it's too much and hunker down with the boys. Other days I feel like Superwoman and go to five different stores, visit a friend, cook dinner and stay awake to greet Brian when he gets home (the latter is a rare occurrence).

Cole has been a dream child in respects to having a new person take up so much of my time. He hardly complains so when he does I know it is time to adjust my priorities for the day. Greyson has also been a dream baby. He loves to watch Cole play. He let's me sleep most of the night and overall he is a content baby. If I had one complaint it would be bed time. This is when I am stretched to my limits. Cole wants to read, play and cuddle. Greyson on the other hand is in mid witching hour. I try my best but some nights I just cry with them. However, each night we get through it and both babies are fed, clean, cuddled and tucked in.

I think I have pretty much adjusted to being a mother of two. My world is chaotic, I'm exhausted but I have two amazing children who I adore and couldn't imagine life without.

No comments:

Post a Comment